Saturday, August 01, 2009

Intelligent Pet Cat Catches Daily Bus Regularly for Four (4) Years!

This sounds like a story for a Saturday morning cartoon, but a pet cat in the United Kingdom has caught the 10:55 am bus regularly for four (4) years. As a former cat owner, I can tell you that cats love to ride in vehicles. Every cat that I owned hated it as first, but once they get adjusted to being in a vehicle, they love it. If you simply jingled the keys, the cat would come running straight to the car for a ride.

I guess this Casper cat loved being in a vehicle too. I would love for a cat to ride my bus everyday. I actually want to take a trip to the U.K. just to see Casper in real life.

Casper: Pet cat catches the daily bus for four years
Casper, which is 12 years old, boards the No3 service at 10.55am from outside his home in Plymouth, Devon, and travels the entire 11-mile route before returning home about an hour later.

Source: The London Telegraph


No comments: