The article below is translated from French (read the original here) using Google, so it may not be 100% translated and of course verify whether these scientists are to be believed. Nevertheless, as I stated in my previous article Haiti Has Huge Resources of Gold and Iridium Says Former Dominican Petroleum Refinery President Leopoldo Espaillat Nanita, it is interesting that Bill Clinton and George Soros have been recently talking about rebuilding Haiti's infrastructure and starting business ventures in the country. Perhaps Clinton, Soros and the many other globalists have confirmed that these oil, gold, uranium, zyconium and iridium deposits DO exist in Haiti and they want to gain control at the expense of the Haitian people.
Haiti is full of oil say Daniel and Ginette Mathurin
Scientists Daniel and Ginette Mathurin indicate that under Haitian soil is rich in oil and fuel fossible which were collected by Haitian and foreign experts. "We have identified 20 sites Oil, launches Daniel Mathurin stating that 5 of them are considered very important by practitioners and policies.
The Central Plateau, including the region of Thomond, the plain of the cul-de-sac and the bay of Port-au-Prince are filled with oil, he said, adding that Haiti's oil reserves are larger than those of Venezuela. An Olympic pool compared to a glass of water that is the comparison to show the importance of oil Haitian compared to those of Venezuela, "he explains.
Venezuela is one of the world's largest producers of oil.
Daniel Mathurin reveals that investigations of several previous governments have allowed to verify the existence of these large deposits of oil. It reminds a document of Lavalas party to power in 2004, had specified the number of sites in Haiti hydrocarbons.
According to Daniel et Ginette Mathurin, the lake region, with cities like Thomazeau and Cornillon, contains large deposits of oil.
Asked about the non-exploitation of these sites, Ginette Mathurin said that these deposits are declared strategic reserves of the United States of America. While stating his incomprehension of such a situation, it reminds that the Caribbean is considered the backyard of the United States.
But Daniel and Ginette Mathurin indicate that the U.S. government in 2005 authorized the use of strategic reserves of the United States. This door must be used by the Haitian political négiciations to launch with U.S. companies with a view to exploiting these deposits adds Daniel Mathurin
Experts argue that the government acted Jean Claude Duvalier had verified the existence of a major oilfield in the bay of Port-au-Prince shortly before its fall.
Moreover, Daniel et Ginette Mathurin show that uranium 238 and 235 and the deposit zyconium exist in several regions including in Jacmel. Uranium is used in nuclear reactors to produce electrical energy.
For further reading:
1. Haiti Has Huge Resources of Gold and Iridium Says Former Dominican Petroleum Refinery President Leopoldo Espaillat Nanita
2. U.S. SOUTHCOM Ran Complex Haiti Command and Control Emergency Relief Drills on January 11, 2010 (Day Before 7.0 Earthquake)
3. Haiti: An Unwelcome Katrina Redux by Cynthia McKinney
4. Russian Navy Reportedly Says U.S. Caused 7.0 Earthquake in Haiti
5. U.S. SOUTHCOM to Award Lockheed Martin Information Technology Support Services Sole Source Contract for Operation Unified Response Haiti
6. Venezuela's Orinoco Oil Belt Holds One of the World's Largest Oil Accumulations at 513 Billion Barrels - Haiti is only about 600 miles away from Venezuela, so it would not be far-fetched for Haiti to have similar oil resources in its earth.
7. Energy Department to Impose New Safety Regulations on Geothermal Drilling to Address Concerns About Induced Earthquakes
8. FLASHBACK: Israel Attempted to Simulate a Man-Made Earthquake in Negev with Eighty (80) Ton Controlled Explosion on August 27, 2009
9. FLASHBACK: Defense Secretary Cohen Warned in 1997 of Man-Made Earthquakes and Volcanoes, Race-Specific Bioattacks and Geoengineered Insect Swarms