Monday, January 24, 2011
U.S. Government Kills 4,120,295 Animals in 2009 (As Reported by Wildlife Services)
The next time someone wants to get mad at Michael Vick for killing some pitbulls, please remember that the U.S. government killed over 4 million animals in 2009! If you cannot read the above the document, please click here to view it at the USDA page.
Long time readers of Remixx World! likely know that I focus many of my articles on cyberattacks and the potential that cyberattacks will be used to conduct false flag events to stage a cyber-9/11 event. I do not know if the powers-that-be will use the Olympics to stage a false flag event via cyberattack, but the CIO is saying that a cyberattack is imminent. However in the current state of the world, the source of the cyberattack could be a false flag, China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Israel, Rumsfeld, et cetera! If a cyberattack does occur, the media will likely blame some loner patsy living in his mother's basement.
Source: Computer Business Review
Gerry Pennell, CIO of the London 2012 Olympics told CBR that, "We will be the target of a cyber attack. It'll happen for sure."
Source: Computer Business Review
Washington D.C.'s Homeland Security Department Wants to Access Security Cameras of Private Businesses
My commentary would not do the story justice, so please read the quoted text below. What will the powers-that-be want to access next? Peoples' private USB webcams?
D.C.'s homeland security department is pressing for access to more security cameras, including ones owned by private businesses and Metro.
The D.C. Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency submitted a plan to tap into private cameras, such as those found at banks or outside office buildings...
D.C.'s neighbor Baltimore, Maryland has allegedly accessed private cameras as well, when its police department was monitoring security cameras from local bars.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
If you grew up during the days I did and lived near the New Madrid fault, the date of December 3, 1990 probably brought fear to your heart. That was the day that a major earthquake was supposed to strike along the New Madrid Fault between St. Louis and Memphis. A major earthquake did not occur on the New Madrid that day, but the threat still looms over the region.
Today, FEMA certainly believes there is a viable threat along the New Madrid, because it has placed a solicitation for 7 million pre-packaged commercial meals. It has also placed a really short turnaround time before the bidding time closes (these bids are sometimes open as long as six months), so that means FEMA needs these meals ASAP. I wonder what FEMA knows that we don't know. You can check the bid here, in the archives or quoted below.
RFI for Pre-Packaged Commercial Meals
Solicitation Number: HSFEHQ-11-R-Meals
Agency: Department of Homeland Security
Office: Federal Emergency Management Agency
Location: Logistics Section
* Original Synopsis
Jan 20, 2011
Added: Jan 20, 2011 11:54 am
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores pre-packaged
commercial meals to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely. The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for meals in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations. FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M meals per day):
- Serving Size - 12 ounce (entree not to exceed 480 calorie count);
- Maximum calories - 1200 and/or 1165 per meal;
- Protein parameters - 29g-37g kit;
- Trans Fat - 0;
- Saturated Fat - 13 grams (9 calories per gram);
- Total Fat - 47 grams (less than 10% calories);
- Maximum sodium - 800-930 mg;
Requested Menus to include snacks (i.e. fruit mix, candy, chocolate/peanut butter squeezers, drink mix, condiments, and utensils). All meals/kits must have 36 months of remaining shelf life upon delivery. Packaging should be environmentally friendly.
- Homestyle Chicken Noodles
- Vegetarian Pasta
- Green Pepper Steak w/Rice
- BBQ sauce w/Beef and diced
- Chicken w/Rice and Beans
- Chicken Pasta
The following questions are put forward to interested parties:
1. Please specify the type of organization responding to the questions (i.e. small business, large business, industry association, etc.) If a small business, please specify all Small Business Administration socioeconomic programs under which your organization qualifies.
2. Does your organization have a product available that meets all the specifications above?
If the answer is "Yes:" What is the country of origin?
If the answer is "No:" (a) Can your organization produce such a product? (b) What would be the product lead time? (c) What country are the manufacturing plants located in?
3. Can your organization delivery the product to a specified location within a 24 hour period
4. Please provide an implementation plan for critical delivery orders and delivery surge orders.
5. What states do you already have contracts in place with to provide these types of products?
6. Please detail the type of meals and quantities you can provide for each day following a disaster.
7. Please provide alternatives to the meal specifications that your organization can provide.
8. What type of delivery schedule would your organization recommend for the meals?
9. Does your organization have the capabilities to deliver products directly to FEMA's CONUS Distributions Centers?
10. Can your organization track deliveries from point of origin to point of delivery?
11. What is your lead time for delivery once FEMA has placed an order?
Interested parties may also provide brochures, web links, or other literature about their cots available for the specified users. Responses to this RFI are not considered offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract.
Vendors are encouraged to ask the Government questions regarding this potential requirement. Questions must be submitted in writing to Julieann L. Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2:00PM, 26 January 2011 to be answered. Responses to questions will be provided not later than 2:00PM, 03 February 2011. Request for Information closing date is 03 February 2011.
Contracting Office Address:
500 C Street SW
Patriots Plaza -- 5th Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20472
Primary Point of Contact.:
Julieann L. Phillips,