Thursday, July 30, 2009

H1N1 "Swine" Flu Outbreak at NORTHCOM, NORAD & U.S. Air Force Academy?

I will keep my eyes on this story to see if there is a further outbreak as Colorado has suffered its first H1N1 "swine" flu death. The victim's husband is also infected. This story comes a few weeks after 138 freshmen Air Force Academy cadets became infected with the H1N1 virus. None of the cadets required hospitalization and all recovered.

A 41-year-old woman from Peyton is Colorado's first reported death related to the H1N1 flu, authorities said Wednesday.

The woman has been identified as 41-year-old Debra Burton. She worked at NORAD and US NORTHCOM in Colorado Springs.

Source: The DenverChannel.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guarantee you she died from something else. Or, even better, died from a previous illness or complication when she got the normal flu. I got the normal Flu and they classified it as H1N1 and tried to force me to take the swine flue vaccine. Yeah... Right... I quickly fought it off and am fine now. Naturally done too.

Unknown said...

I guarantee you that she did not, she was a perfectly healthy 41 year old woman and H1N1 took her in less than a week, stop making assumptions about which you obviously know nothing about.
Her Husband of 20 years.