Sunday, August 28, 2011

Video Purports to Show Missile Hitting Pentagon on 9/11


Let me be the first to say that I'm 100% for 9/11 truth, but I'm not in the "missile hit the Pentagon" group. The evidence to me does not tend to show a missile hitting the Pentagon. However, there are many people who believe a missile hit the Pentagon and no 757 plane ever crashed into it. To date, the government released only (1) video of the alleged crash at the Pentagon and it was inconclusive to me.

This morning I saw the above video posted on a friend's Facebook wall. The above video is a new one to me and I have never seen it until today. It is allegedly another video of the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. If this video is authentic, then I may have to reconsider my position about the missile theory, because this certainly looks like a missile to me at the 0:20 mark. I do not know the original source of this video, so if anyone knows, please post it in the comments. Thanks.


No comments: