Thursday, June 04, 2009

Chemtrails in Century City, California on June 2, 2009

I have posted several different blog entries about the "chemtrails" I see around the Los Angeles area. I first recall noticing chemtrails since around 2001-2002, and the 'trails have progressively gotten worse and worse. People say there are all types of aluminum and barium in the sprayings which can and will cause health issues. Our government has recently discussed the possibility that it might have to spray the sky. However, the government does not admit to spraying currently. Most people will say that the trails are merely contrails. Here are some pictures I just took the other day in Century City. You tell me whether these are merely contrails. You can ENLARGE the photos below by clicking them.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you posted this in 2009. Well, it's 2012 and these chemtrails in Century City appear like clockwork every day. I took photos yesterday April 17, 2012 of the very same thing, above the Westfield Century City Mall