Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Joint Chiefs Says United States Is Ready for War with Iran

I have said once and I will say it again, "laser wars, nothing, but laser wars!" It looks like the war drums are pounding and the next hit is Iran. Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin Dempsey says so:


"I am satisfied that the options that we are developing are evolving to a point that they would be executable if necessary," he said.

I'm not surprised. What is the general supposed to say? A general would lose his stars if he ever admitted that America wasn't prepared for any contingency. I bet the military has contingency plans that would make Hollywood story writers green with envy.

The good general also says that the military is ready to destroy Iran's "secret" nuclear (or nookular if you ignant) arsenal on President Obama's order.

Source: CNN


No comments: