Tuesday, October 17, 2006

DON'T SING IT, BRING IT!!!

DON'T SING IT, BRING IT!The Space Ninja hit upon a wrestling theme today which is quite appropriate for this upcoming post that some viewers may find interesting.

Earlier today, I received word that one of Jake Ford's campaign managers (I believe his name was Tyrone or something similar) wanted to speak with me. It seems that Mr. T (as I'll call him, but no disrespect to the former A-Team star) did not like the fact that I endorsed Sen. Cohen for the 9th Congressional District seat over Jake Ford. As I stated way back in early April, I would be supporting the winner of the Democratic primary...period! Mr. T is now accusing me of sabotaging Jake's campaign (as if Jake isn't doing a bang-up job already without my assistance).

Well, I called Mr. T, but I knew immediately that it was not going to be a friendly conversation. Mr. T started using all these random mob words that I'm sure he picked up from watching "Scarface" or "Goodfellas" one too many times. Needless to say, Mr. T started trying to out-talk me on the phone by raising his voice...a big no no! When I immediately told him to shut the hell up, he basically told me that he would see me in the streets and hung up. I called him back wanting to hear more of his not-so-veiled threats, but he hung up again saying that there was no need to talk.

Now I'm confused, because didn't you just reach out to the people in my camp demanding to speak with me? I guess Mr. T thought I was going to be scared of him. Not! I negotiate deals on a daily basis with real sharks in the Los Angeles music industry, so Mr. T, you do not put fear in my heart.

I do not know if Mr. T is truly a member of the Jake Ford camp. If he is not an official staff member, then I apologize to Jake Ford and to the entire Jake Ford for Congress staff and crew for any negativity that may be associated with this ass-clown. But if Mr. T is a part of the Jake Ford camp, then this Mr. T guy is a certified idiot.

How are you going to be a Congressional campaign manager, but claim to have 20,000 soldiers in the street ready to do your bidding? I'm sure those affiliations will look real good for you if by some miracle Jake does indeed win the election. Don't worry though, if you get caught slippin', I'll get you a legal referral, because I know plenty of defense attorneys who would be willing to take your money.

I have held my tongue about Jake's campaign throughout this general election season, but my patience is wearing thin. As Mr. Scott Hall used to say (see picture above), if you have a problem with me Mr. T, then "don't sing it, bring it." However based on the fact that you hung up the phone after only 20 seconds of me dissing you, you are the type of coward who hides behind much stronger people.

I guess you are getting desperate Mr. T, because the election is winding down and as a campaign manager, you have been an utter failure. And I'm not talking about the likely ass-whooping that your candidate is about the receive. I'm talking about you trying to bring the streets into this race. Can you be a little bit more original?

Can you imagine if Bob Corker's campaign manager told HFJ that he'll see him in the streets to "handle" things?

My advice...stop watching so many gangster movies and pick up a book. You might learn something.

So Mr. T, keep my name out of your mouth from this point forward and worry about winning your election. In case you don't know, one of the many advantages of being able to practice law is that you have the full legal system at your disposal to use as necessary. If you bring up my name again Mr. T, you'll have a lot more to worry about than your imminent loss.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your crazy cousin...maybe he was just playing with you.

The Moderator said...

You may be right. I know it was the most amusement I've had in the last few weeks.

polar donkey said...

As Razor Ramon said- Hey Chico, Something happen to the election, something gonna happen to you.

Can this election get anymore screwed up? This Jake stuff made it on This Week with George Stephanopoulus Sunday.

The Moderator said...

What specifically did George mention about Jake on his show?

nut-meg said...

I'd like to know what George said as well.