Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Cyber Terrorism of Water Supply Infrastructure (Al-Qaeda Wants to Poison Your Water Supply)

Cyber Terrorism of Water Supply Infrastructure

What in the world? Al-Qaeda seems to be lurking around every corner like some boogieman. Although this presentation seems to be from around 2002, it shows that cyber issues have been discussed for quite some time. Why doesn't the government set up some state-of-art computer workstations, get some optical Internet access lines, a case of Mountain Dew and find the best 12-13 year old computer hackers? That will be more than sufficient to eliminate 99% of the hackers out there in the world and the military can handle the other 1%.

Source: The U.S. Army Conference on Applied Statistics PDF

No comments: