Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dr. Nancy Snyderman Says Get Your Damn H1N1 Vaccine!



***UPDATE (August 29, 2009). SafeMinds declined an interview with Dr. Nancy Snyderman due to this video.

***

I won't bore you with a rehash of all of the posts I have written about the dangers of the H1N1 "swine flu" vaccine. You can read those posts by clicking HERE. Dr. Nancy wants us to believe that the government is telling the truth when the evidence shows that these vaccines are DEADLY! Take them at your own risk!

Don't vaccinate before you educate!

1 comment:

Thought Criminal said...

"Trust me!" Yeah right! If it's so DAMN good lady, stick one where the sun don't shine. It's on me. And hey, may I inject your children with some magic potion too and not tell you what it is, what's in it, or what it will likely do, and not be held legally accountable? No. I would be charged with a felony offense. By the way, how much is BIG PHARMA paying you? How heavily invested are you? Have you sold your soul yet? Sounds like it.