Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cornelius Hardy Found Dead in Yavapai County, Arizona (Missing Palo Verde Nuclear Power Plant Engineer)


This "suicide" will be the official end of Mr. Hardy's sad story. I do not believe Mr. Hardy committed suicide in Yavapai County, Arizona. Why would he commit suicide unless there was some secret aspect of his life that has not been revealed publicly? His official story seems like a fairy tale life -- wife, healthy children, great employment, off road vehicles, trucks and a top security clearance at the nation's largest nuclear power plant, The Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station (pictured above).

Authorities say a missing Glendale man has been found dead in a vehicle in Yavapai County and it's being investigated as a probable suicide.

Further, it appears that the cause of death is a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

A spokesman for the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office confirmed Friday that Hardy's body was found in his car off Highway 93, about a mile and a half off the road near milepost 178.

Investigators believe Hardy died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

It appears that the State has determined Mr. Hardy's death was a suicide, so the State may have information and details that I do not have. I will reserve judgment for now, but I doubt if Mr. Hardy committed suicide.

I watch a lot of cloak & dagger movies, and usually in those movies the secret operative is "suicided" by the superiors when he completes the mission.

Source: Azcentral.com ; The Daily Courier



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do not think this is suicide either. I sure hope it is being investigated properly.

Erika said...

I also find it hard to believe that this was a suicide. And I would love to hear his wife's take on this whole outcome. I feel saddened for her and their two children. What a tragic loss!

Unknown said...

jinkles6, you stole my flippin username!