Sunday, August 23, 2009

Up to 11,000 U.S. Veterans May Have Been Mistakenly Infected With H.I.V.!

What a great way for the U.S. to repay its loyal and brave veterans -- by infecting them with H.I.V. This is a very sad story and at a minimum someone should be charged with criminal negligence. However, I am not surprised. I recall residents in San Francisco being sprayed with pathogens in the past. I recall the Tuskegee experiment. I recall the Gulf War Syndrome which is likely caused by the experimental vaccines that were given to the soldiers. There is indeed a history of these types of acts and I would not be surprised if this turns to be an intentional act.

11,000 veterans who had colonoscopies at U.S. Veterans Affairs hospitals may have been exposed to hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV.

The veterans were advised equipment used during their treatment was not sterilized. Of those so far that responded by having follow-up blood checks, 8 have tested positive for HIV. Twelve of the veterans have tested positive for hepatitis B, and 37 have tested positive for hepatitis C.

Source: Tajikistan News.Net

No comments: