Saturday, August 29, 2009

Secret Military Vehicles Patrolling Back Roads Spotted by Law Enforcement Officer in Rural Maury County, Tennessee (Preparation for Martial Law?)

I scroll as many news sources as time allows, and I try to put the stories that I know the mainstream media will not touch especially the recent ones about Posse Comitatus. Earlier today on the Prison Planet forum, I read a message from a law enforcement officer in Columbia, Tennessee, Maury County, zip code 38401 where he says that unidentified military style vehicles are patrolling the rural backroads. You can read the specific information below after my questions.

If the mainstream media wants to validate the below story, here are the questions that need to be asked and answered.

1. On August 26, 2009, were there any official federal government operations (or international operations working with federal consent) involving patrols of rural streets in Maury County, Tennessee?

2. If yes to #1, what agencies were involved with the patrols?

3. Were any international agencies involved with the patrols?

4. Did these agencies inform the local sheriff of the patrols?

5. Did the sheriff approve the patrols?

6. What were the mission objectives for the patrol operation?

7. Are there any future patrols planned for Maury County, TN?

8. Did any action resulting from the patrols infringe Posse Comitatus?

OK....I didn't think anything of it the first time I saw them but this is getting a little crazy. The other night (08-26-2009) I'm on my regular patrol and I pull up to a stop sign at an intersection in the middle of frickin nowhere. I look to my left and see a vehicle approaching so I wait. I see a blinker so I decide to go and something catches my eye. This isn't your average vehicle coming towards me. It is a NATO 3-color camo HMMWV!!!! (Hummer) I paused for a second to see what the hell they were doing when I see another one trailing about a quarter mile back. This alone may be enough for most people to go off the deep end with a theory but I am cynical. After ten years working in law enforcement, I have seen a lot of shit that you can't take at face value. But.........Two nights ago and last night, I have seen the same two vehicles on different roads! I am not talking about well traveled roads either. These are the roads we only go down if we get a complaint because they are so far out in the boonies. These roads are very near my home! The third time I saw them, the lead vehicle almost stopped when he saw my vehicle so I think they are taking notes when they go out on these little expeditions. I have told my wife to look out for them and call me if she sees them.

This is odd for a number of reasons:


1. We are about 25 miles from the National Guard Armory in the middle of frickin nowhere like I said.


2. They are only riding at night to avoid high visibility. It is 2300 (11 PM) on a Wednesday night the first time and after 2200 the other two times.


3. I know the drill schedule for the local unit because we have to deal with their vehicle traffic every now and then and they have nothing going on.


4. They are not riding in the usual convoy style. They are keeping a distance of a quarter mile, half mile or better when I have seen them.We did this overseas to detect insurgents. We used to maintain radio contact and report differences in the route to each other. It was a way to bait people out.


There were also vehicle counters recently set up on the three main back roads that leads into town which I thought was odd since these roads never have anything done to them other than the occasional pothole being filled. I have posted before that FEMA camps aren't necessary in towns like these because you can choke off the main drag and set up checkpoints on the side roads once they condense into two or three roads effectively shutting down a town. We trained for this when I was in SF back in the nineties.


These guys are definitely up to something since they are only out at night to avoid being seen and are in very rural areas. I am going to pull them over the next time I see them but I need a good excuse to do it. It will be hard to explain why I am stopping military vehicles. I could always say that I wasn't sure they were military and since they didn't have any tags.......


I was wondering if anyone else has noticed anything like this lately. I'm not sure that they are military even. The vehicles definitely are but whoever is driving them may be foreign or private contractor. I know most of the National Guard soldiers here and I haven't heard anything to make me believe that's who's doing this. The unit here does have unspecified orders for October though which is a little frightening since it seems that a whole lot of other units do as well from what I have seen on youtube. I don't know at this point. I am just hunkering down and expecting the worst.

4 comments:

devnul said...

9-17-09 We just drove from Kentucky to Memphis today and on the way down this morning and on the way back this afternoon there were unmarked jet black SUV's in the meridian of I-40 (and not just one of two of them) they were in several clusters of 2 or 3 (8 - 10 total vehicles) along a 2 or 3 mile stretch between Germantown Pkwy and Mile 32. Was not able to see what flavor of license plates they had. Do you have any clue as to what they are doing and what agency they belong to?

The Moderator said...

I do not have any clue what they were doing on I-40, but I will do some research to see if I discover anything.

devnul said...

Thanks for checking... just an added note... it looked as though several of the vehicles were stuffed full of electronic gear... they looked like porcupines. I'm an old Marine Vietnam vet and was a field radio operator so I tend to notice antennas.

Unknown said...

You said you were looking for a reason to pull these vehicles over, right? You also said the vehicles don't have any tags. Isn't it required, by state law, that any vehicle using public roads have a license plate clearly displayed? Wouldn't this be sufficient cause to lawfully detain these vehicles? I'm not a Tennessee resident. Just trying to help, officer.