Saturday, December 12, 2009

79 People Reportedly Lose Sense of Taste and Smell After H1N1 "Swine Flu" Injection in Norway!

More vaccine side effects (reportedly)!

I cannot verify this story about 79 people losing their sense of taste and smell in Norway after getting the vaccine, so put this story in the "could be false, but probably not" category. I used the Google translator, so it could be erroneously translating the original source article.

79 have lost ability to taste or smell after vaccine in Norway.

Silje Marie Våtvik lost both taste and smell after taking the vaccine against swine flu. She has been sick for several weeks.

- People do not understand what it means to have taste and odor. I do not taste the food and can therefore not to swallow it. It inhibits me also in social life, because I can not be with the dinners, "says Silje Marie Våtvik (30).


Source: svalbardposten.no ; swineflu.org



No comments: