As a lifelong comic book fan, there is no way I could do my 1,000th post without some sort of celebration. Granted, I cannot put up a bunch of different alternate covers like an early 1990s Image Comics book, so I'll simply just list the top 10 all-time articles that Remixx World! has posted since it first went online on August 27, 2006 after a wild Congressional primary election.
Without further delay, here are the top-10 posts (as determined by me and the readers of this blog):
1. What Ingredients are in the H1N1 "Swine Flu" Vaccine? (Yes, Intranasal Contains Live H1N1 Virus)(Updated as of 11/30/2009) - Originally published on August 20, 2009. This article defined Remixx World! in 2009 and even beyond. It is a compilation article that links to various mainstream articles and videos that list the various ingredients in the numerous H1N1 "swine flu" vaccines. The article has received more hits than all other articles combined on Remixx World!
2. H1N1 "Swine Flu" Vaccine Package Inserts (GSK, CSL, Novaris, Sanofi & MedImmune) - Originally published on September 15, 2009. I would call this posting a sister article to #1 above, because #1 was written prior to the pharmaceutical companies releasing the official package inserts. After each vaccine is approved, the FDA provided links to the vaccine package inserts that listed the ingredients, so I linked to the package inserts to confirm my findings in the previous article.
3. Arepanrix™ H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Approved in Canada (Information Leaflet Reveals Thimerosal, Adjuvant and Formaldehyde Ingredients) - Originally published on October 22, 2009. This blog gets a lot of visitors from Canada, so I had to provide some information on the Canadian swine flu vaccine Arepanrix when it was first approved.
4. Haiti Has Larger Oil Reserves Than Venezuela Say Scientists (An Olympic Pool Compared to a Glass of Water) - Originally published on January 16, 2010. An article that shows the power of the Internet. I only published it a week and a half ago and it is already one of the most popular stories I've ever linked. People are certainly interested in the possibility that there may be huge oil reserves in Haiti.
5. U.S. Bank Holiday to Happen on August 26, 2009? (FDIC Almost Out of Money) - Originally published on August 7, 2009. Although we did not see a bank holiday, Remixx World! analyzed and determined that the FDIC insurance fund was broke. Remixx World! calculated that around this time that the insurance fund was negative $5.55 billion. Coincidentally (or not), the FDIC soon thereafter took out an emergency $5.6 billion loan for operations!
6. 350 Cases of Side Effects from Pandemrix H1N1 "Swine Flu" Vaccine Shot Reportedly in Sweden! - Originally published on November 2, 2009. Self explanatory, but many people in Europe viewed this article about the vaccine side effects during the flu hype in November and December, 2009.
7. List of US666 & EU666 Vaccine Biodefense Stockpile Products in US & Europe (Including Prepandrix)! - Originally published on July 21, 2009. I had no idea at the time of publishing why the vaccines listed in this database have a '666' designation and I still do not know why these vaccines have such a designation. Nevertheless, Prepandrix and Pandemrix have this designation, and considering that some people have called the H1N1 vaccine the 'mark of the beast,' it is indeed a scary thought.
8. Adverse Reactions to the H1N1 "Swine Flu" Vaccine (Numerous Reports) - Originally published on November 16, 2009. Compilation link to twenty-one (21) different articles documenting adverse reactions to the swine flu shot. Currently, there are millions of unused doses of this virus around the world that no one wants to take, so perhaps the information on this site and the many other great sites helped people make the informed decision to refuse the vaccine
9. Weird Hexadecimal Code and Possible Warning in Telegraph's Operation Blackjack Part 5 (As Heard on Infowarrior Show)? - Originally published on June 16, 2009. This is the blog post that officially put Remixx World! on the map. Both Alex Jones and Jason Bermas covered the article on air to millions of listeners. The Blackjack matter turned out to be hoax, but thanks to the diligent efforts of the many online infowarriors, the hoax was revealed A LOT sooner than it would have been otherwise.