Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Is the New World Order Finally Here? Or Am I Just Paranoid?

I have been fascinated by conspiracy theories since I first read "Behold a Pale Horse" back in 1999. Over the last nine (9) years, I have encountered alleged disinformation, learned a lot about documented information, educated some people, been educated by others and as a result of it all, have grown as a man.

One of the things that immediately tags someone as a "conspiracy theorist," is to mention the New World Order. Prior to 1999, my only experience with the New World Order was on Monday nights with Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Syxx. I hoped that it was indeed just a conspiracy theory and that I could have a chuckle about it years later. Unfortunately, people are having a chuckle and it's not me. It appears that the N.W.O. is about to come to pass.

But some European thinkers think that they recognise what is going on. Jacques Attali, an adviser to President Nicolas Sarkozy of France, argues that: “Global governance is just a euphemism for global government.” As far as he is concerned, some form of global government cannot come too soon. Mr Attali believes that the “core of the international financial crisis is that we have global financial markets and no global rule of law”.

So, it seems, everything is in place. For the first time since homo sapiens began to doodle on cave walls, there is an argument, an opportunity and a means to make serious steps towards a world government.

Click HERE for the rest of the story.

Source: The Financial Times

No comments: