Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Van Jones Keynote Address Speech at Power Shift 2009 (Full Video)



I had only seen bits and pieces of this speech on the various news shows back when Van Jones was the flavor of the week. Here is the full keynote address from Power Shift 2009. If you want to review the program agenda, click this sentence.

I don't know why, but this video makes me laugh. How in the world did Van Jones think he would be able to work at the White House when he is on video making an inciteful speech like the one above? It is strange, but I do agree with Jones on many of his points. There is no reason that this country and the world should not be developing alternative energies. But I also think we should continue developing our current energy reserves.

I mainly differ with Van Jones when he wants to impose a new system. I want limited government and a sound money system built on strict Constitutional principles. I do not support a transfer of wealth (or giveaway) unless the government is downsizing assets and every lawful taxpayer will receive his/her fair share of the downsized assets' value.

Source: Power Shift 2009


No comments: