Friday, November 13, 2009

Al Gore Speaks About Climate Change and Promotes Cap and Trade at Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills (November 2009)


**I recorded this on a cheap handheld camera with no image stabilization, so please don't expect some Hollywood production.**

I don't support cap and trade legislation or believe many of the climate change theories, but I was presented an opportunity to see Former Vice President Gore speak about his book. I was a guest of Mr. Gore's keynote speaker at the 2000 DNC, so it was opportunity to see Gore face to face again. No matter how I feel, the crowd certainly supports Gore's efforts and he is actually correct on 80% of the things he speaks. It is the other 20% where I disagree wholeheartedly.

From November 12, 2009. Below is the semi-official release.

Al Gore toured in support of his latest book, "Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis," which examines why so many Americans ignore climate change at the Saban Theatre, 8440 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills.

No comments: