Monday, November 09, 2009

Why Are So Many Pregnant Women Having Miscarriages After H1N1 "Swine Flu" Vaccine?

I'm not saying that the H1N1 "swine flu" vaccine causes women to have miscarriages. However, there are many women are commenting and saying that they miscarried a few days after receiving the H1N1 vaccine. Check out the comments by clicking this sentence.

(2) Regrets says:

I got both vaccines on Thursday. I was 9 weeks pregnant. I miscarried on Sunday. I was told by several doctors to get these vaccines. Now I wish I followed my gut feeling and not get them at ALL!

October 29, 2009 at 8:33 am
(3) :( says:

i work in a hospital like setting and was told ‘the benefits outweigh the risks” 1am i got the vaccine, 3am i started bleeding and craming, 3pm miscarried. you decide.


Source: About.com


No comments: