The Obama eligibility issue: has it already been answered?
No. It has been a common tactic to refute questions about OBAMA’s eligibility by citing the Internet publication of a Certification of Live Birth (COLB), also known as a “short form birth certificate” purportedly issued by the state of Hawaii. The controversial document was originally posted on the Internet at http://www.dailykos.com, a political website on or about 12 June 2008 as questions about OBAMA’s place of birth and eligibility status began to become a popular Internet topic. As there was no certification of authenticity that accompanied the alleged document, its provenance could not be established.
Other posts on Obama's citizenship issue:
1. Frank Marshall Davis - Barack Obama's Real Father? (A "Star Wars" Level Conspiracy Theory)
2. WND: Hawaii Did Not Destroy President Obama's Original Long-Form Birth Certificate (Conflicts With CNN & Lou Dobbs Report)!
3. CNN: State of Hawaii Destroyed President Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate in 2001!
4. President Obama's Indonesian Fransiskus Assisi School Registration (Including Nationality & Religion)?
5. Presidential Executive Order 13489 -- Forbids the Release of President Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate.
6. Conspiracy Theory: Where is Obama's Long-Form Hawaiian Birth Certificate?
7. How Did Obama Travel to Pakistan in 1981 on U.S. Passport (Where's Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate)?