Friday, May 28, 2010

Unverified Reports That It Is Raining Oil in Florida

©2010 Mark A. Garlick, All Rights Reserved.

I cannot confirm this story, so take it for what it is -- an unverified report from someone named Eve. Nevertheless, if there are further independent reports of oil rains in Florida, then we will know that we have an even more serious problem on our hands than the catastrophe we currently have.

Making this quick, don't feel well. About 4:15pm or so eastern, coming back from Tampa, Florida north on Veteran's Expressway...about 7 miles perhaps from SR 54...it sprinkled some gray watery and solid black oil on my car. Thought it was bugs, but so fast did not make sense and windshield wipers just smeared it. Got out of car at store and looked on the paint and solid black dots on my car...I touch? huh? it's wet? it's OIL!!!!!

I had several folks verify it before I sprayed it off and it came off easier than the few love bugs. Two hours later still wet like OIL! nope, not water, smell it, OIL!!!

The above picture is not from Florida. However, the only other place in the solar system where I could find
an example of an oil rainstorm was on the Saturn moon of Titan.

Source:
Rense.com


No comments: