Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FLASHBACK: Bird Flu Virus Reportedly Transported by Department of Homeland Security (From the Power Hour)

When this phone call recording from the Power Hour first came out back on March 30, 2009, I posted it to my blog -- unfortunately, I accidentally posted it to one of my other blogs and not this one. I deleted it from there, but wanted to include it on here for reference. The call has not been verified, but it could still reflect potential future events.

Considering that the first H1N1 "swine" flu outbreak occurred in late April, 2009 and now millions are set to receive H1N1 vaccines before the end of the year. On top of the recent US666 and EU666 vaccine biodefense stockpile designations, WHO's declaration of global pandemic phase 6 and Baxter sending live bird flu viruses in vaccines, could the information presented by the caller be connected to this whole H1N1/H5N1 pandemic issue?



Source: The Power Hour

No comments: