Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Top Five RemixxWorld! Posts (1st Half of 2009)

First, I want to thank all the readers of this blog. What started out as a mere Congressional campaign hobby in 2006 has turned into a true passion. Second, this blog is growing every day as I have put more and more work into my research in stories. Third, I want to welcome all NEW readers to this blog by providing a list of my favorite blog posts this year through June 30, 2009.

1. Weird Hexadecimal Code and Possible Warning in Telegraph's Operation Blackjack Part 5 (As Heard on Infowarrior Show)? (June 16, 2009) -- This is the blog post that officially put "Remixx World!" on the map. Both Alex Jones and Jason Bermas covered the article on air to millions of listeners. The Blackjack matter turned out to be hoax, but thanks to the diligent efforts of the many online infowarriors, the hoax was revealed A LOT sooner than it would have been otherwise.



2. Sheriff Boyer of Obama's Missouri Truth Squad Takes Dawn Welsh's Home By Force? (as heard on Power Hour & Alex Jones) (May 12, 2009) -- This is another story that attracted a lot of attention to this site and continues to do so today. I will do some research and do a follow up report on Ms. Welsh soon. Please stay tuned.

3. Remix World Real News Interviews Justin Ford of Memphis, Tennessee (May 11, 2009) -- Combining the power of BlogTalkRadio and this Blogger blog, I did my first radio nterview with my brother Justin Ford, Sr who was also my campaign manager back in '06. I was impressed with my younger brother in this interview. I predict many big things in his future.

4. Iverson Should Play Overseas in the Euroleague if NBA Teams Don't Want to Start Him in 2009-10 (April 3, 2009) -- This is one of my favorite blog posts in terms of original content that was not about military industrial complex matters. I was surprised that it did not get me more hits, but I was ignorant to maximizing a page's SEO back in April. It now appears that Allen Iverson may be signing with the Los Angeles Clippers, so there goes this blog post.

5. American Company Sends Bird Flu Virus to European Lab in Vaccine!!! What the @#$% (March 7, 2009) -- This is the most important story I have blogged about this year especially in light of the H1N1 pandemic (currently at Phase 6) and the government's recent announcement that H1N1 vaccines will be available in October. With the information contained in this blog story, will you feel safe taking the Baxter vaccine this Fall?

No comments: