Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oregon Sheriff Says Next Terrorist Attack May Hit America's Heartland!

Malheur County, Oregon Sheriff Andrew P. Bentz said on Friday that the next terrorist attack will not hit one of America's coastal landmarks or political establishments. Instead, the Sheriff predicts that the next attack will hit America's heartland. I agree.

The next terrorist attack on the United States may not be in a major metro area or installation but in the heartland, Malheur County Sheriff Andy Bentz said.

“I still believe that if and when international terrorists strike our country it will be more middle America. I think that would have a stronger impact on our country’s psyche,” he said Thursday.

Because Sheriff Bentz does not mention anything about these terrorist attacks being false flag operations, I have to point out that any such attack on the heartland will likely be carried out or allowed by rogue elements in our government using enterprise architecture software such as PTech, PROMIS or CAESAR II/EB for effects based operations.

A list of past and proposed government false flag attacks includes the U.S.S. Maine, Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Northwoods and 9/11.

Remixx World! covered the Top 10 all-time false flag operations here.

I have been getting a bad feeling in my gut about Chicago being the potential site for the next false flag attack. I hope my gut is 100% wrong and there is no false flag attack anywhere!

Source: The Argus Observer

No comments: